Thursday, February 12, 2015

Shabby Chic

pics of shabby chic homes | shabby chic Archives | Pandas House

Shabby chic...

Shabby chic Kitchen

Shabby Chic Kitchen

shabby chic

maybe I should do something like this next spring using Meemaw's old ladder.....using only Deer resistant plants.....prob be a buffet table for them anyway.  : (

Shabby chic white dining room

Shabby Chic

Shabby Chic

Shabby Chic.  I love It.  Take a suitcase or trunk, add feet... Voila, a coffee table! #whitedecor

Shabby Chic

DIY::How To Paint Furniture Shabby Chic Like a Pro ! (Excellent Tutorial)

Lovely little bench

Shabby Chic   I think I love this pink kitchen,,,, I already have the white cabinets....

Shabby Chic Garden Room

Beautiful shabby chic♥  //  would be so cute on a porch

Shabby

Shabby chic

Shabby chic Christmas. I would love for my house to look like this... And my floors to look like this

Rustic Country Shabby Chic Wedding Decoration / Centre Piece's Pretty Bottles x5

Shabby Chic cupboard

Great bench made out of a vintage head & footboard! VERY CUTE FOR YOUR PORCH! NOW, we just need the RIGHT man to BUILD it! !!:D ♥lol

Oh my...in another life I would just *LOVE* to have this kitchen!!

Oh, I am so doing this one of these days! We put grey in the living room and everything came to life (believe it or not!). Sometimes two neutrals plus one color-color is all you need to make a Soft Summer woman happy.

Shabby Chic kitchen

Collections of country style crockery and kitchen accessories are perfect for a shabby chic kitchen. #interiordesign #kitchens #shabbychic

Shabby Chic! by kathryn...SHABBY CHIC SO ELEGANT   <3  <3  <3  THIS TEAPOT SET

Shabby Chic

want to drink sparkling french lemonade here...my kind of farm kitchen! :-)

Lovely Shabby Chic setting

Lavender Memories diorama, via Flickr. This is so sweet and would be so cute in my girls room.

Hard not to picture a sweet little rose cottage here, floral curtains, armoire in the kitchen, wood counter tops and retro fridge: simply lovely!

My Shabby Chic Home ~ Romantik Evim ~Romantik Ev

love the elegant shabby chic decor - http://myshabbychicdecor.com/love-the-elegant-shabby-chic-decor-3/

Shabby Chic love...

Vintage Chic

Shabby chic

Shabby Chic Decor - myshabbychicdecor... - http://myshabbychicdecor.com/shabby-chic-decor-myshabbychicdecor-31/

Shabby Chic

Shabby Chic Kitchen Shelf Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter

Cottage porch...want to do this if we ever move except with lavender and different shades of yellow in the pillows and cushions and maybe paint walls a very light seafoam green with white trim... Maybe?

Shabby Chic

Shabby Chic Decor

Sweet bathroom...love the way the towels are displayed like that next to the claw foot tub!

46 Inspiring interiors showcasing shabby chic style  Overall look for a trailer

Lovely

shabby chic

Shabby Chic

I have more of a modern home, but this is super cute and I could totally curl up there with a good book!

shabby chic girls bedroom - butterflies on wall  I like this look, already have the butterflies, but need the pieces to add in purple

Would redo in purple and with grey and white accent. Also, dresser in corner with open closet behind idea.

Shabby Chic

alittle different décor and wall color but my "candlelight fireplace" is about this size and wanted a cozy chair next to it, etc...

Shabby Chic Bedrooms Adults - fashionabl - http://ideasforho.me/shabby-chic-bedrooms-adults-fashionabl/ -  Love the suitcases

Shabby chic vintage kitchen

french country - shabby chic

No comments:

Post a Comment