- Professional designers know where to get high-quality products and have connections with wholesalers, dealers, and constractors to get you the best products you can afford. A reputable designer can help you with budget issues because they know what things cost since they do this every day.
- A designer can offer material and storage solutions that you may not have considered.
- A designer can ease the burden of remodeling by coordinating all the details.
- Evaluate the space closely and create the most effficient floor plan possible. Having an exact floor plan helps estimate costs
- Get accurate specifications, including bids in writing that specify brands, model numbers and cost of labor
- Take your time. Rushed decisions often lead to regret. Keep a file of styles, colors, and materials you like so you can create an accurate picture of what you want.